As we all get back to work it is important to reiterate to your colleagues that they must follow the most up to date guidelines for checking themselves for symptoms of COVID-19.
With tests now more available and accessible it is imperative that if anyone suspects they have the virus, that they go and get themselves tested.
But what if someone tests positive?
If someone within your business test positive you must take the following actions:
- Collate a list of all employees who have been in close contact (within 6 feet) with them in the last 7 days.
- Provide the list of employees to Health Department when they call
- Ensure all employees on the list isolate until they can be tested
- Section off all areas that the employee who has COVID-19 has been in the last 7 days
- Arrange for a deep clean of the areas to take place before anyone is permitted entry – antibacterial fogging is highly recommended for this
For more detailed information and advice visit the government website.