1.2 Clean That may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. WHAT WE COLLECT
2.1 We will collect and process the following data about you:
• 2.1.1 Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order with us, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information
• 2.1.2 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
o 126.96.36.199 technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform.
o 188.8.131.52 information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
2.2 Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
3. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
3.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
• 3.1.1 Information you give to us. We will use this information:
o 184.108.40.206 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
o 220.127.116.11 to improve our products and services;
o 18.104.22.168 to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
o 22.214.171.124 to send you, or permit selected third parties to send to you, promotional messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, by email or post.
o 126.96.36.199 to notify you about changes to our service;
o 188.8.131.52 to customise the website according to your interests.
• 3.1.2 Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
o 184.108.40.206 to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, internal record keeping, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o 220.127.116.11 to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
o 18.104.22.168 to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
o 22.214.171.124 as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
o 126.96.36.199 to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
o 188.8.131.52 to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• 3.1.3 Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3.2 You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• 3.2.1 Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
• 3.2.2 Selected third parties including:
o 184.108.40.206 business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
o 220.127.116.11 advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
o 18.104.22.168 analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
3.3 We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• 3.3.1 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• 3.3.2 If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• 3.3.3 If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
4.1 We ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4.2 If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Clean That you may do so by logging into your account, or by contacting us via the email address, telephone number or address given on our contact us page.
4.3 Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your email address and billing address details. If using a shared computer we would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using the computer to access your personal information – write it down and keep it somewhere safe.
5. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• 5.1.1 whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• 5.1.2 if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing email@example.com. Alternatively you can click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of our promotional emails.
5.2 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
5.3 You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Clean That ltd,
6 Robinson Close,
Telford Way Industrial Estate,
5.4 If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us, or email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
6.1 Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you use the links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern other websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
7.2 If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
7.3 If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
7.4 When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
7.5 If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
8. CONTACTING US
8.1 We appreciate feedback from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). Any time spent providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied is welcomed. We want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. Our Customer Service Team will happily answer any queries you may have about this statement.
8.2 You can contact our Website Customer Service via the email address, telephone number or address given below:
+44 (0) 1536 738 810
Clean That ltd,
6 Robinson Close,
Telford Way Industrial Estate,