With lockdown now eased we are starting to make more journeys in our vehicles again, but how do you help keep your car clean, and COVID-19 safe?
- Where possible, wash your hands before getting into your car.
- For times when the above isn’t possible, keep hand sanitiser inside your vehicle and apply before beginning your journey and touching your steering wheel. (Note, check hand sanitiser is alcohol-free so it doesn’t prevent a fire risk)
- Regularly wipe down all touch points with anti-bacterial cleaner (steering wheel, dashboard, door handles, boot latch etc)
- If anyone else has to get into your vehicle ensure they wash their hands before, and wipe down where they sat afterwards
- If you bring any items into your car that haven’t come from your household (shopping bags etc) wipe down, or spray area where you put them.